Pat’s Run is the primary fundraiser and signature event of the year for the Pat Tillman Foundation. It is a 4.2 Mile run/walk to support the Tillman Military Scholars Program. Pat Tillman was a professional football player in the NFL who left the league to join the United States Army in June of 2002, following the events of September 2001. Tillman wore the number 42 on his jersey and is well known for his selflessness as a person. This year the Pat Tillman run marks its 10th year and will take place in Tempe, AZ, April 26, 2014. The run is expected to draw a crowd of 30,000 people. Space is limited and the last date to sign up is April 18. See below for details about race start time and a full map of the Pat’s Run route.
Pat’s Run Start Time
- DATE: April 26, 2014 (Rain or Shine)
- TIME: Adult Start Time 7:05 a.m. (Kid’s Run 9:45 a.m.)
- WHERE: East Side of ASU Sun Devil Stadium
- Adults $42
- Kids $5
- Each registered runner receives a t-shirt, race number, timing tag, goodie bag, and entry to the post-race festival.
Pre-Race Package Pick-Up (North End of Sun Devil Stadium)
- Wednesday April 23 from 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday April 24 from 9:00 a.m. till 7:30 p.m.
- Friday April 25 from 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. (LAST DAY FOR PICK-UP)
To donate to the Pat Tillman Foundation, you can visit this link. In honor of the 10th anniversary of Pat’s Run, we would like to encourage each person to donate $100.